A MS4 Workshop was held June 15th, 2017. See document links for more information.
Heavy Equipment Services
Since our early days of constructing over 1,200 miles of tax ditches to open up valuable farmland, the SCD Equipment Program continues to grow to meet the wide variety of conservation needs throughout Sussex County. Today, SCD provides equipment services for conservation projects to the agriculture community, tax ditch organizations, residential landowners, commercial property owners, government agencies (Federal, State and Local) and community organizations to name a few.
- Farmland Clearing
- Spoil Leveling
- Private & Tax Ditch Cleanout, Maintenance & Mowing
- Relocation & Construction of New Ditches
- Construction of Wildlife & Deep Fish Ponds
- Culvert & Drainage Pipe Installations
- Shoreline Stabilization & Restoration
- Beach & Dune Restoration
- No-Till Drill
- Weed Wiper
- Irrigation & Stormwater Pond Cleanout
- Wetalnds Construction & Restoration
- Stormwater & Drainage Projects
- Water Control Structures
- And More!
Let SCD assist with your next project. Contact the District Office for more information and a free estimate!
Sussex Conservation's Programs
The District's Heavy Equipment Program has been a major part of the District since its inception in 1944.
The Sussex Conservation District administers numerous cost share programs that support the implementation of...
Since 1991, the Sussex Conservation District has served as the delegated agency in Sussex County for the...