2020 Delmarva Soil Summit - Feb. 26 & 27
Whether you farm two acres or 2,000, this conference will deliver information that's relevant to your farm's scale and production type. We're bringing in experts from around the country and the latest updates from researchers right here on Delmarva. With learning tracks and farmer panels for both large-scale commodity farmers and small-scale diversified growers, there's something here for everyone!
- Keith Berns, owner of Green Cover Seed & Nebraska farmer
- Kristine Nichols, soil microbiologist, KRIS systems
- Rob Myers, regional SARE coordinator in Missouri
- Steve Groff, owner of Cover Crop Coaching and Pennsylvania farmer
- Ray Weil, UMD soil science professor and researcher
- Daniel Sweeney, Seven Springs Farm
Breakout sessions for your production method and farm size:
- Equipment options and modifications
- No-till vegetable production
- Cover cropping efficiently on small farms
- Benefits of different cover crop species and mixes
- Economics of cover crops
- Biological amendments
- Current research results
- Farmer panels
- AND MORE!
For more information or to register visit http://delmarvasoilsummit.com/.
|Event Time||12:00 am - 12:00 am|
|Location||Delaware Technical Community College - William A. Carter Partnership Center|